Posts tagged Adobe Photoshop
Adobe has updated its Photoshop app for iPhone and believe me this is one update that you will definitely want to get your hands on as soon as possible. The reason why I say this is that the latest update for the image editing tool called Photoshop.com brings the interesting video playback feature which will clearly enable you to watch videos on your mobile phone. More features listed after the jump.
Adobe has decided to take its Photoshop app for iPhone to the next level by offering it to the worldwide audience. Launch back in October, this cool photo editing app for iPhone was available initially for USA and Canada users. But that is no longer the case. If you live in a country that has an app store, you can get your very own Photoshop app.
During the start of this month, we informed you about Adobe releasing a Photoshop app for Android . Well, at the time of release, the high class photo editing app was only available to a limited number of users. Specifically speaking it was only available on Canadian and US Android markets which was a sad thing, for non-American and non-Canadian users. Well, it has all changed now. Yes, that is right, Adobe Photoshop is available in any country that has an Android market.
The technology world just continues to amaze us. Would you believe me if I told you, that there is a mouse that comes equipped with 18 programmable buttons. Believe it or not, WarMouse in collaboration with OpenOffice.org has announced OpenOfficeMouse, an 18 button mouse. This amazing mouse is specifically designed for use with the Open-source Office productivity suite. But if you want to utilize the programmable capability of this mouse for other applications such as Adobe Photoshop, World of Warcraft, you can do that.
Own an Android handset?. Android users will be happy to know that Adobe systems has just released Adobe Photoshop application for the Android platform. Using this app, users get the option to edit their photos and view their online photos collection on Photoshop.com. It also allows users to upload their pictures from the comfort of their Android powered phones.
Microsoft besides releasing version 3 of Silverlight, also released Release Candidate for Expression Blend 3. In this post, I intend to bring to you the essential features that the Release Candidate brings for you. One of the interesting and my favorite feature is the Sketchflow. Expression Blend is seen as a major update and is expected to increase and enrich tooling support. More notable improvements include:
- Sketchflow: SketchFlow makes it significantly easier to create prototypes, experiment with dynamic user experiences, and incorporate feedback from customers. If you haven’t seen or tried it yet – you must. It really is a game changing new way to create great user centric applications.
- Intellisense: Blend 3 includes C#, VB and XAML intellisense support. You can now write code and event handlers within Blend without having to switch to VS.
- Behaviors: Blend 3 includes behavior support which can encapsulate complex design interactions into reusable components that can be directly applied to a control within the design surface. This enables designers to quickly add functionality and behavior to applications without having to write code.
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator Import: Blend 3 now has built-in support for importing Photoshop and Illustrator files. As part of the import process you can view and pick individual Photoshop layers to import, customize and regroup layers, and have Photoshop/Illustrator elements retain their original formats within XAML: including layer positions, editable text and font settings, and vector element conversion to XAML.
- Sample Data: Blend 3 adds design-time sample data support which makes it easy to mock up data-connected applications and see what they look like without requiring access to live data. You can generate sample data or import sample data from an XML file and it is available to controls on the artboard at design-time. You can customize your sample data details, and you can easily switch between using sample data and using live data at run-time.
- TFS: Blend 3 now includes Team Foundation Server (TFS) support – allowing you to use source control and enlist within projects. Blend shares the same project and solution format as Visual Studio – allowing both VS and Blend to work simultaneously on the same projects and enabling seamless editing between them.
- Other Improvements: Additional enhancements including improved animation and easing function support, 3D transform support, visual effects support, and an improved visual state manager designer.
Expression Studio 3 final release is expected during the upcoming 29 days. Expression Studio 3 will comprise of
- Blend with Sketchflow