Posts tagged Telenor Pakistan
Good news for Telenor subscribers in Pakistan now they can easily sign in, send tweets, and receive tweets to their Twitter accounts with the help of SMS (Short Text Messages). Read details after the break.
Telenor continues its trend of bringing reduced international call rates for its valued subscribers and users. Telenor really values enabling its users to stay connected with their users based in foreign countries and has proved it once again. This time around it has brought a discount of 25% for calls and SMS sent to people based in Gulf countries which includes Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain and Iraq.
The 25% discount applies on your all voice calls after the first three minutes. Similarly 25% discount applies on all SMS sent to either mobile numbers or land numbers belonging to Bahrain, Iraq, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar.
You know what the good part is, no subscription is required to utilize this offer and is available for all post-paid or pre-paid subscribers.
Here is a detailed description from Telenor regarding this discount offer
- For first 3 minutes, regular call charges will be applicable for all destinations.
- 25% discount will be applied on call rate after first 3 mins.
- 25% discount will also be available on all SMS sent to above destinations.
- New SMS Price = Rs. 3.75 + Tax
- This offer will be available to subscribers on all price plans (pre-paid + Post paid) by default, no subscription is required.
- TalkShawk 30 Sec, TalkShawk 63, TalkShawk Har Sec, Djuice, Djuice Jaagtay Raho, Djuice Din Raat and all Postpaid subscribers will be charged as per 30 Seconds.
- TalkShawk Har min and TalkShawk A1 subscribers will be charged as per 30 Seconds.
Word of Caution
This is a limited time offer, so take advantage of it as soon as possible.