Facebook is a tool that everyone uses these days, and we can’t get enough of it. It is so addictive that if you don’t log in for a day or two, and you login back in, everything seems different with the world. That’s how our lives have been since the inception of these social media platforms. These social media platforms play an essential part in how we interact with each other. But lately, there have been problems with content moderation, and many accounts have faced harsh punishments. Whenever content moderation takes place, the threat of disablement looms around.
Facebook is no exception, and a lot of users have encountered the problem of disabled Facebook accounts. If you are asking questions like ‘my Facebook account has been disabled,’ ‘Facebook account disabled how to enable,’ then you’ve come to the right place. Today we are going to look at all possible ways to enable or recover your disabled Facebook account.
You can start posting things, chatting with friends, play games, and do much more once your account is recovered.
Let’s get started.
But first, let’s look at the status of your disabled Facebook account. If your Facebook account is disabled, you can easily enable it by following a few steps. But if your Facebook account is temporarily suspended, then you have to go to a different route.
If your Facebook account is disabled, then you’ll see a message saying that your account is disabled. If it is temporarily locked or suspended, you can log into it by answering a few questions.
Recover a Self-Disabled Facebook Account
Many-a-times we need time for ourselves and take specific steps to ensure we get it. And disabling Facebook accounts could be one of the things that can manage your time. If you have temporarily disabled the Account for that exact reason and you are within the time allotted by Facebook, you can still recover it.
Here is what you need to do to recover the self-Disabled Facebook Account.
- Open Facebook by typing facebook.com into the URL of your favorite web browser.
- Now, you have to enter your email or phone number in the login field.
- Then, type the correct password for the account in the password field.
- Now, click on the ‘LogIn’ button, located right next to it.
- If your account is still accessible, you will see a message that your account is put up for deletion.
- You have to choose the ‘Cancel Deletion’ button to proceed to your account.
Now, you will have full access to all the tools available for your profile.
If Facebook disabled your account, then you have to submit an appeal to the Facebook team to re enable it.
Submit an Appeal
For this, you have to open a specific page on the Facebook help section and submit an appeal. After that, it will go into moderation, and the team at Facebook will decide whether to re enable your account or not.
To submit an appeal:
- Open Facebook help section and search for the page titled ‘My Facebook account has been disabled.’
- If you think that the disablement of your account was a mistake on their part, you can submit your appeal here.
- You have to enter your email ID or phone number for reference.
- And then you have to type in your complete name as it is listed on Facebook.
- Then, you have to upload a copy of your ID card to prove that you are the owner of that account.
- Now, you can add some info about the disablement in the ‘Additional Info’ box.
And then, you can click the Send button to submit your appeal to the Facebook team, and they will get back to you on your email or mobile.
If the message on your account says that it is disabled permanently, then you won’t be able to recover it by following any tips or tricks available online. The permanently disabled accounts are gone forever, even submitting an appeal won’t be much of a difference.
Now, these are the ways to recover your Facebook account, when it is disabled by any means.
If your Facebook account has been disabled or you want to learn more about it, visit getassist.net and read related articles.
I produce technical information such as instructions to help users get to grips with all kinds of technology. The material I write is designed to allow their audience to use a particular tech or understand a word of upcoming technology.