Knowing the right buzzwords, learning the right technologies, and preparing the correct answers for frequently-asked Angular interview questions are essential for an Angular professional. Here’s a definitive list of the top Angular interview questions for 2023 which will ensure a breeze-through to the next stage. In this article, we will look at the popular Angular 15 interview questions for the role of an Angular developer. Listed below are the top 25 Angular questions you may face during your Angular 15 interview question and answer session.
- 1 Top Angular 15 Interview Questions and Answers 2025
- 1.1 1. What is Angular?
- 1.2 2. What is AngularJS? State the differences between Angular and AngularJS.
- 1.3 3. If you use Angular as part of a larger project, so what were the benefits of that? Also, discuss the disadvantages.
- 1.5 5. What are the new features of Angular 15?
- 1.6 6. What are the advantages of TypeScript in Angular?
- 1.7 7. What is MVC Architecture?
- 1.8 8. What’s the Angular CLI? How would you use it?
- 1.9 9. What do you mean by Angular Directives and Dependency Injection?
- 1.10 10. Can you illustrate Angular Services?
- 1.11 11. What do you mean by Scope in Angular?
- 1.12 12. What do you mean by the term Digest Cycle?
- 1.13 13. What is HttpClient in Angular, and its benefits?
- 1.14 14. What is NGXS?
- 1.15 15. Distinguish between binding data one way and binding data in two ways.
- 1.16 16. Name several tools used to check angular applications?
- 1.17 17. Distinguish between a link and compile in Angular?
- 1.18 18. What do you mean by the Wildcard route?
- 1.19 19. What Is a Library of Angular? Can you have your library created in Angular?
- 1.20 20. What’s the distinction here between an Angular service and a factory?
- 1.21 21. How do you realize REST in Angular?
- 1.22 22. What’s Angular Transclusion?
- 1.23 23. Which one is the best out of AOT and JIT?
- 1.24 24. How does the Angular Router function?
- 1.25 25. What Is an Angular Bootstrapping Module?
- 2 Conclusion
Top Angular 15 Interview Questions and Answers 2025
1. What is Angular?
2. What is AngularJS? State the differences between Angular and AngularJS.
The basic distinctions between Angular and AngularJS that you should bear in mind are these:
- Angular has been upgraded with the AngularJS variant.
- Close to the start on, AngularJS does not enable any mobile support and is now providing mobile support through Angular.
- Angular decreases the designer’s burden with its improved structure and faster, too. Whereas AngularJS makes the process more time-consuming.
- Angular facilitates hierarchical Dependency Injection with unidirectional tree-based pattern recognition while AngularJS does not endorse the Dependency Injection principle.
3. If you use Angular as part of a larger project, so what were the benefits of that? Also, discuss the disadvantages.
Answer: Several of the benefits of using Angular within an assignment are –
- Dependency injection support.
- Has strong functions such as event handlers, animation, etc.
- It endorses binding two-way data.
- It follows the Architecture of the MVC model.
- Additionally, supports RESTful programs and validations
- A custom directive can be added.
- It supports static templates and angular designs.
- Interaction facilitated by client and server.
- Angular learning requires a significant amount of time and effort.
- Because of their size, complex SPAs may be problematic and leggy while using.
- Dynamic applications aren’t always working possibly the best.
Answer: Yes, Angular backs the notion of nested controllers. It is necessary to define the nested controllers hierarchically for their use in the View.
5. What are the new features of Angular 15?
Angular 15 introduces features for faster app development with less code, such as:
- Single File Components: Simplify sharing styles and components by consolidating them in one file.
- Module Loaders: Load modules at runtime without depending on Webpack, allowing integration with build systems like Babel, Webpack, or Gulp.
- New API System: Use modules out of the box and interact with APIs more easily using existing libraries.
- Improved Stability: Backward compatibility with previous versions ensures seamless maintenance of existing applications.
- Image Directive: Insert images into the DOM and define dimensions and positions with a new directive.
- MDC-Based Component: Develop components in a more declarative way using TypeScript, supporting modularity with NgModule and components.
6. What are the advantages of TypeScript in Angular?
Answer: In Angular the main advantages of TypeScript are:
- Error Is Recognised Early
In Angular, TypeScript catches errors very quickly.
Simple and convenient retention as well as using a framework supported by a full-time design team in conjunction with such a comprehensive development community is a top focus for most businesses.
The uniformity of code is an important objective to strive for in any base of code. If you or your group need to support production applications, you will realize how serious uniformity is and why it contributes to improved upkeep.
Angular means sorting coding into “buckets.” Everything you create should be coordinated into one or more buckets, whether that is components, services, pipes, or directives.
7. What is MVC Architecture?
Answer: MVC stands for “Model-View-Controller.” The MVC model or “pattern” is frequently used for the development of modern interfaces.
It offers essential parts for the design of desktop or mobile programs, and also web applications. Also, MVC is one of the most regularly used industry-standard website development systems for the creation of scalable and flexible ventures.
8. What’s the Angular CLI? How would you use it?
Answer: Angular CLI simplifies the end-to-end phase of growth. Initializing, configuring, and advancement of the app will be simple and easy.
With the CLI (Command Line Interface), developers can develop ideas, add new features, and test software (unit tests and end-to-end tests) by simply entering a few simple commands. This way, both the design and implementation procedures get quicker.
9. What do you mean by Angular Directives and Dependency Injection?
Answer: Angular Directive is a typescript class that is asserted to be a @directive designer. The directives enable you to attach actions to the DOM elements, and the @directive designer provides you with added metadata to evaluate how the directives must be handled, actualized, and used during run-time.
Dependency Injection is an effective application dependency management technique. DI is a way of creating objects that depend on certain objects.
Angular has its DI structure sequence, and without Dependency Injection (DI) you really can’t even build an Angular application.
The DI system supplies dependent objects when an instance of an object is created.
10. Can you illustrate Angular Services?
Answer: Singleton objects in Angular, called services, are instantiated only once during the entire lifespan of an application. An Angular Service also includes methods for maintaining the data throughout an application’s lifetime.
Besides, the Angular service’s primary intention is to arrange it and share business logic, models, as well as data and functions with different components of an Angular application as well. And any element, such as a controller or directive, can invoke the functions offered by its service.
11. What do you mean by Scope in Angular?
Answer: Scope in Angular is an object which refers to a framework of the application. It is a context for the execution of expressions. Scopes are structured in a hierarchical system that imitates the application’s DOM design. Scopes can view expressions and proliferate occurrences.
12. What do you mean by the term Digest Cycle?
Answer: Digest Cycle is a sequence of watchlist monitoring to track changes in the watch variable value. The digest cycle is sparked tacitly but we can also manually trigger it using the function $apply).
Please note: This is one of the commonly asked angular 15 interview questions and answers for experienced developers.
13. What is HttpClient in Angular, and its benefits?
Answer: Most front-end web applications need to interact with some kind of backend services over HTTP protocol using either XMLHttpRequest or the fetch () API.
Angular offers built-in support for this via a simplified HTTP client API known as HttpClient that is based on the top of the XMLHttpRequest interface. This client is accessible from the Package @angular/common/HTTP.
- It contains the feature of testing.
- It offers objects of request and response.
- We can decrypt API requests and responses.
- Help APIs with Observables.
- Support straightened handling of errors.
14. What is NGXS?
Answer: It’s a pattern of state management + an Angular library. NGXS acts like a single origin of facts for the state of your application, supplying the common rules of consistent mutations of a state. Also, NGXS is patterned afterward to a CQRS pattern that is popularly enacted in libraries such as NgRx and Redux but limiting boilerplate by using modern TypeScript characteristics like decorators and classes.
15. Distinguish between binding data one way and binding data in two ways.
Answer: Data binding in One-Way does not automatically adjust the View or UI component when the object model shifts. Users ought to write a custom code manual process to modify it each time the view alters. However, in two-way data binding, as soon as the data model shifts, the View or UI part is implicitly modified. Unlike one-way data linking, it is a synchronized method.
16. Name several tools used to check angular applications?
Answer: Karma, Angular Mocks, Mocha, Browserify, and Sion are some angular testing applications.
Answer: The Compile feature is used to manipulate template DOM and to gather all directives.
The link feature is used to register DOM listeners as well as DOM modulation say and is performed once the template is copied.
18. What do you mean by the Wildcard route?
Answer: Wildcard route has a direction consisting of two (* *) asterisks that can suit any URL. If a URL does not suit any of the predefined routes it is beneficial. Developers can use a wildcard route instead of tossing errors, and define a component for the same.
19. What Is a Library of Angular? Can you have your library created in Angular?
Answer: Angular library is a set of generic solutions put together by other developers for reuse. Using Angular we can create our library. These libraries can be authored as npm packages and shared. You can import a library into the device.
20. What’s the distinction here between an Angular service and a factory?
Answer: In Angular, Service refers to a function that is used for the application business layer.
Services lead to a greater detachment of concerns for your application and better configuration ability by letting you extract common functionality from components. Whereas factory () is a function that works similarly to service but is much more powerful and flexible.
21. How do you realize REST in Angular?
Answer: REST stands for Representational State Transfer. REST is an API (Application Programming Interface) method that works with an HTTP request.
In all this, the demanded URL defines the data that needs to be analyzed. Much further, the HTTP method then defines the various procedures that need to be done on the requested data. Thus, the APIs that follow this method are known as the RESTful APIs.
22. What’s Angular Transclusion?
Answer: Transclusion in Angular helps to move the actual children of the Directive to a particular location within just a new template.
The ng directive implies the source file for the transclude DOM in the parent directive ( nearest) which uses the Transclusion. Attribute directives such as ng-transclude or ng-transclude-slot are primarily used only for Transclusion purposes.
23. Which one is the best out of AOT and JIT?
Answer: AOT decreases the application load and bootstrap period. It loads the pages faster, too. Any errors are often shown during the build-up of the application itself. AOT is therefore a better alternative.
24. How does the Angular Router function?
Answer: Angular router perceives a browser URL as the commands for navigating to a view generated by the client. On a website, the router is connected to the links. This way Angular recognizes when a user clicks on it, to traverse the application display to the correct tab.
25. What Is an Angular Bootstrapping Module?
Answer: The root module you bootstrap to start an application is named the bootstrap module. Each Angular framework has a module for bootstrapping, which is often known as the AppModule. The framework to bootstrap is defined in the AppModule class.
In conclusion, Angular 15 presents a variety of new features and enhancements that streamline the development process, improve performance, and promote reusability. By embracing these updates, developers can create modern, scalable, and secure web applications more efficiently. As Angular continues to evolve, staying up-to-date with the latest features ensures you can leverage its full potential in your projects. The above ones are the most frequently asked Angular 15 interview questions and answers for freshers and experienced with this latest AngularJS version.
Aamna is a young enthusiast writer, who Loves different niches, Internet tech, Gadget, Mobile trends and is always eager to share useful informative content to help readers. She has expertise in Digital Marketing and technical advisor.